Posted on Community [Sunday 星期天]
发帖于社区[[Sunday 星期天]]https://steemit.com/trending/hive-191668
Went to pass my father something I bought for him last #BeautifulSunday and decided to buy late lunch from the market near there. Across the road from the market, this temple is closed. Not usual but this is not usual times. You can to see the the Door Gods which you don't usually.
上个美丽星期天,我去送给父亲买的一件东西。后来,决定在那里附近的熟食中心买个晚午餐。在那里对面,这座寺庙关闭了。平常不会,但这不是平常的时期。你可以看到门神,通常要进去才看到。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
The food centre side was lot less crowded than usual.
熟食中心一比平时少了很多人。
Some stalls decided not to open but still many stalls are selling food.
一些摊位决定不开,但仍有许多摊位在卖食物。
Af the far end is the market side. Looks like they have temporary "fenced" up to control the human traffic flow.
在尾端的菜市,看起来他们有暂时的"围栏"来控制人流。
I'm getting porridge from the stall in the middle.
我从中间的摊位买粥。
I'll have the pork porridge please.
就买猪肉粥。
My lady said she wants to go to one stall to get some desserts.
太太说她想去一个摊位买些甜点。
While I waited for my porridge, I recorded a short video.
当我等待我的粥时,我录制了一小段视频。
The tray return counters are closed because nobody is allowed to dine in.
还托盘柜台关闭,因为不允许任人在场用餐。
Also bought some snacks for the in-laws.
还买了一些油条,咸煎饼给岳父母。
Reached the in-laws place and the rained started.
到达太太娘家,雨开始下了。
Good news is the porridge is still hot and good.
好消息是粥还是热的而且味道不错。
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108